MCCOG is seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join the 2045 inMotion process Stakeholder Committee. The Committee is intended to be a working group. Responsibilities will include:
- Officially represent the citizens in the planning process;
- Provide guidance and direction to the planning team in the process;
- Act as spokespersons for the effort;
- Serve as hosts at public events during the process;
- Recruit volunteers for conducting outreach and facilitation at public meetings;
- Volunteer to facilitate at public meetings;
- Disseminate information during the process through their individual networks; and
- Serve as stewards of the plan once it is adopted.
The Committee will meet approximately 10 times during the planning process. Meetings will last between 1-2 hours. To be considered for the Stakeholder Committee, the applicant must be at least 16 years old and be a resident, work, own property, or represent an organization in the Anderson Metropolitan Planning Area.